Some of the information provided by Jesse Ventura is true but mostly old and known.
However, Ventura is a liar, bully and phony Navy SEAL and I know because I wrote the book that knocked him out of office in 2002.
truTV – Conspiracy Theories - Starring America’s biggest liar and conspirator
Jesse “James Janos” Ventura
”Always Cheat – The Philosophy of Jesse Ventura” by Leslie Davis
www.EarthProtector.org - 612/529-5253
Facts you should know about Jesse Ventura:
- Ventura lied about being a Navy SEAL on active duty. He joined the SEAL Reserves after active duty.
- He lied about being in Vietnam and being in combat. He told Dennis Anderson of the Minneapolis Star Tribune that “you haven’t hunted until you’ve hunted man”. The only man Ventura may have hunted would have been in a Minneapolis bookstore.
- Bribed a candidate in the primary election of Sept. 1998.
- Fixed the investigation of the 1998 primary election bribe by bribing Ramsey County Attorney Susan Gaertner by giving her boyfriend John Wodele a job in his administration.
- Told single moms that they were on their own.
- Told students in a speech at the University of Minnesota to “win if you can, lose if you must, but Always Cheat”.
- Insulted people who were religious or mentally ill.
- Killed caged birds at a game farm with Maria Shriver.
- Endorsed “torture” of people at Highway 55 where 600-law enforcement (the largest police action in Minnesota history) arrested peaceful protesters trying to prevent demolition of homes for a road. Many protesters were handcuffed behind their backs and had pepper spray put in their eyes.
- Ventura took government money to go to school in Hennepin County and later told students that if they were smart enough to go to college they should be able to figure out how to pay for it.
LIAR – BRIBER – BULLY – PHONY NAVY SEAL
I referenced my book "Always Cheat, The Philosophy of Jesse Ventura"
All the information in my book was derived from affidavits, news articles and my contact with Ventura.
· 9 years ago