Need to broadcast free radio?

Hi I wish to broadcast talk radio for free in free servers. Anybody do know about any servers or websites. If you know please give me the chance. thanks

free radio broadcasting websites

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

blogspot.com...you'll have to find another site to host your files, but you can use blogspot in order to put it on iTunes. which is wat i did...please check the link below.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

whether it extremely is wireless and you have a relentless connection to the information superhighway you may, otherwise it won't paintings. There are some products to apply on your domicile (if that's the only place you desire to try this) which will wirelessly broadcast your song out of your laptop on on your domicile stereo so perhaps it may paintings on your transportable FM participant. Logitech has a majority of those products so pass word their internet site. the only different answer the will arises to envision out is satellite tv for pc radio structures. they comprise transportable units and you will checklist songs you desire to boot. have relaxing!

• 9 years ago

you'll have to pay for online server space. perhaps you should start on myspace with free podcasts?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.