Is the 2 TB WD Elements not compatible with XBox 360 Slim?

I just recently purchased a new XBox 360 slim and already owned a 2 TB Western Digital Elements external hard drive. I have a lot of videos stored on the external hard drive and want to watch them on my TV through my 360, but every time I plug in the external hard drive, the 360 doesn't recognize it. Is there something special I need to do? Like format it? Or does the XBox just not recognize WD Elements hard drives?

• Milk84
    Favorite Answer

The drive has to be FAT 32 for the 360 to recognize it.

the two one in all those structures are staggering, yet i advise you do not sell your. there are a number of video games popping out this 300 and sixty 5 days for the ps3 like Uncharted 3(my very own selection), infamous 2, Killzone 3, the final dad or mum, Resistance 3 and a few others. all of those i indexed are ps3 exclusives, many of the suited. For now i desire to propose procuring killzone 3, you isn't disappointed. Killzone 3 is a game that's quite very similar to cod, with distinctive controls, it has a extra helpful multi-participant and much extra helpful photos than the different cod game, it additionally helps the psmove so for you to use that to play. you additionally can desire to purchase uncharted 2, between the suited ps3 exclusives ever. Its a platforming shooter that's quite very similar to a action picture, i can't anticipate uncharted 3!!! wish I helped :D For which i think of is extra helpful- ps3 slender - it extremely is extra helpful in case you like a huge selection of video games, has an extremely massive decision of exclusives(for toddlers, fps, tps (third individual shooter), hack and decrease video games and lots extra). Xbox 360 slender - extra relaxing in case you like first individual shooters like halo and gears of conflict. It has the Kinect :D!!! in my view i admire the ps3 slender extra helpful because of the fact i like to play a huge selection of video games. The Xbox 360 slender is quite cool too.