Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Does this hurt you Democrats?

Alabama's 2nd congressional district, Bobby Bright (elected in 2008) was defeated by Martha Roby

Arizona's 1st congressional district, Ann Kirkpatrick (elected in 2008) was defeated by Paul Gosar

Arizona's 5th congressional district, Harry Mitchell (elected in 2006) was defeated by David Schweikert

Colorado's 3rd congressional district, John Salazar (elected in 2004) was defeated by Scott Tipton

Colorado's 4th congressional district, Betsy Markey (elected in 2008) was defeated by Cory Gardner

Florida's 2nd congressional district, Allen Boyd (elected in 1996) was defeated by Steve Southerland

Florida's 8th congressional district, Alan Grayson (elected in 2008) was defeated by Daniel Webster

Florida's 22nd congressional district, Ron Klein (elected in 2006) was defeated by Allen West

Florida's 24th congressional district, Suzanne Kosmas (elected in 2008) was defeated by Sandy Adams

Georgia's 8th congressional district, Jim Marshall (elected in 2006) was defeated by Austin Scott

Idaho's 1st congressional district, Walt Minnick (elected in 2008) was defeated by Raúl Labrador

Illinois's 8th congressional district, Melissa Bean (elected in 2004) was defeated by Joe Walsh

Illinois's 11th congressional district, Debbie Halvorson (elected in 2008) was defeated by Adam Kinzinger

Illinois's 14th congressional district, Bill Foster (elected in 2008) was defeated by Randy Hultgren

Illinois's 17th congressional district, Phil Hare (elected in 2006) was defeated by Bobby Schilling

Indiana's 9th congressional district, Baron Hill (originally elected in 1998) was defeated by Todd Young

Maryland's 1st congressional district, Frank Kratovil (elected in 2008) was defeated by Andrew P. Harris

Michigan's 7th congressional district, Mark Schauer (elected in 2008) was defeated by Tim Walberg

Minnesota's 8th congressional district, James Oberstar (elected in 1974) was defeated by Chip Cravaack

Mississippi's 1st congressional district, Travis Childers (elected in 2008) was defeated by Alan Nunnelee

Mississippi's 4th congressional district, Gene Taylor (elected in 1989) was defeated by Steven Palazzo

Missouri's 4th congressional district, Ike Skelton (elected in 1976) was defeated by Vicky Hartzler

Nevada's 3rd congressional district, Dina Titus (elected in 2008) was defeated by Joe Heck

New Hampshire's 1st congressional district, Carol Shea-Porter (elected in 2006) was defeated by Frank Guinta

New Jersey's 3rd congressional district, John Adler (elected in 2008) was defeated by Jon Runyan

New Mexico's 2nd congressional district, Harry Teague (elected in 2008) was defeated by Steve Pearce

New York's 13th congressional district, Michael McMahon (elected in 2008) was defeated by Michael Grimm

New York's 19th congressional district, John Hall (elected in 2006) was defeated by Nan Hayworth

New York's 20th congressional district, Scott Murphy (elected in 2009) was defeated by Chris Gibson

New York's 24th congressional district, Mike Arcuri (elected in 2006) was defeated by Richard L. Hanna

New York's 25th congressional district, Dan Maffei (elected in 2008) was defeated by Ann Marie Buerkle

North Carolina's 2nd congressional district, Bob Etheridge (elected in 1996) was defeated by Renee Ellmers

North Dakota's At-large congressional district, Earl Pomeroy (elected in 1992) was defeated by Rick Berg

Ohio's 1st congressional district, Steve Driehaus (elected in 2008) was defeated by Steve Chabot

Ohio's 6th congressional district, Charlie Wilson (elected in 2006) was defeated by Bill Johnson

Ohio's 15th congressional district, Mary Jo Kilroy (elected in 2008) was defeated by Steve Stivers

Ohio's 16th congressional district, John Boccieri (elected in 2008) was defeated by Jim Renacci

Ohio's 18th congressional district, Zack Space (elected in 2006) was defeated by Bob Gibbs

Pennsylvania's 3rd congressional district, Kathy Dahlkemper (elected in 2008) was defeated by Mike Kelly

Pennsylvania's 8th congressional district, Patrick Murphy (elected in 2006) was defeated by Mike Fitzpatrick

Pennsylvania's 10th congressional district, Chris Carney (elected in 2006) was defeated by Tom Marino

Pennsylvania's 11th congressional district, Paul E. Kanjorski (elected in 1984) was defeated by Lou Barletta

South Carolina's 5th congressional district, John M. Spratt, Jr. (elected in 1982) was defeated by Mick Mulvaney

South Dakota's At-large congressional district, Stephanie Herseth Sandlin (elected in 2004) was defeated by Kristi Noem

Tennessee's 4th congressional district, Lincoln Davis (elected in 2002) was defeated by Scott DesJarlais

Texas's 17th congressional district, Chet Edwards (elected in 1990) was defeated by Bill Flores

Texas's 23rd congressional district, Ciro Rodriguez (originally elected in 1996) was defeated by Qu

Update:

Virginia's 2nd congressional district, Glenn Nye (elected in 2008) was defeated by Scott Rigell

Virginia's 5th congressional district, Tom Perriello (elected in 2008) was defeated by Robert Hurt

Virginia's 9th congressional district, Rick Boucher (elected in 1982) was defeated by Morgan Griffith

Wisconsin's 8th congressional district, Steve Kagen (elected in 2006) was defeated by Reid Ribble

Update 2:

@Red. Everyone has time for copying and pasting!

Update 3:

@GOP Scrooge. 2012 will tell. This is the largest gain since 1948.

Update 4:

@Solar. LMAO! The joke is on you come 2012.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course it hurts them and I think it is just the beginning of good things to come

Source(s): MERRY CHRISTMAS May God bless you and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelsoi & Reid.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • caison
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Obama, Nancy, Reid, Boxer, and Frank... those human beings won't pay attention to the human beings and proceed to waste money that would have been used for coming up jobs... i think of mendacity to the human beings is the factor that has harm them the main human beings understand frustrating cases yet no longer lies... truthfully everyone indexed above have lied to the human beings many cases interior the final 2 years it's time to bathe out Washington and get government working for the human beings because it develop into meant to be...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I am not a member of the Democratic Party, however I am a progressive liberal. But I would like to say this, picking out one election and boosting it's results is ludicrous. I very much doubt anyone got their feelings hurt over this. Not to mention, the full impact of this past election remains to be seen.

• 9 years ago

After all that you still sound like a sore loser worst than McCain; who hasn't gotten over the fact he lost. By the count the numbers; White House = Dems; US Senate = Dems; that's 2/3 Dems and 1/3 Repubs. The look on your face priceless!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I don't live in any of those states, so no.

• 9 years ago

I guess you have some time on your hands.

• 9 years ago

It didn't hurt me personally. It hurts the country.

• 9 years ago

Get out the crying towel.... boo hoo.

• 9 years ago

no, but it hurts the country

• pooks
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

i won florida's 22nd district. thank you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.