"1-Click Youtube Downloader" add on for Firefox not working?

Whenever I go to a video and click on one of the download buttons, the downloads box pops up with the video. It doesnt download though.. It says it finished downloading almost immediately. I've tried using the Youtube Downloader helper but it downloads FLV files that don't work on my computer. I just need a free add-on for Firefox.. does anyone have any suggestions?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Easy YouTube Video Downloader

• 4 years ago

1 Click Youtube Video Downloader

• alwang
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Youtube Not Working On Firefox

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Hey, YouTube changed the video data rules once again. Most YouTuber reported that they encountered video download failed again which is caused by the changing of downloading video rules in YouTube. It may be YouTube’s third action on the video download this year and this time is the same with the previous visits.

If your YouTube Downloader encounters the same problem, don't hesitate to download SnowFox YouTube Downloader HD. in my personal opinion, SnowFox YouTube Downloader HD is the best choice. If you wanna try it, just find snowfox youtube downloader’ via Google, Yahoo or Bing.com.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

As before i've faced same problem like u. I've tried to download youtube videos different ways but failed. At last i've found 'Free ImTOO YouTube HD Video Downloader' and can download good quality videos though it download FLV format. To run FLV videos using 'K-Lite Codec' player. You can also try this.

visit flowing links

http://www.imtoo.com/youtube-hd-video-downloader.h...

and K-Lite Codec Pack:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/k_lite_codec_p...

• 10 years ago

Youtube recently changed it's rule against video downloads. You simply need to install an updated version of your add on or download some other updated add on. It should work just fine.

Source(s): Personal Experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.