Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

What do you think illegal indicted in death of 4-year-old Mesa boy massive head trauma and body bruises?

Maricopa County prosecutors said Monday that 23-year-old Jorge Alberto Busso Jr. has been charged with first-degree murder and three counts of felony child abuse. He's jailed without bond.

Mesa police officers responded to a Mesa hospital on Dec. 3 after staff reported 4-year-old Ramon Alejandro Haro Colin was being treated for massive head trauma and body bruises.

Police say Busso discovered that the child had soiled himself while he was alone. They say Busso told officers that he struck the boy and his head hit a wall. However, the child wasn't taken to a hospital until his mother came home from work.

Police say the child died Dec. 5. It's unclear if Busso has a lawyer yet.

http://www.necn.com/12/13/10/Man-indicted-in-death...

Update:

This is a crime question, not Immigration, oh I am sorry this must be a misprint, Busso is in the country illegally, which makes him a flight risk, so illegal Immigration,is no longer a crime

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A Mesa man who was accused of beating his girlfriend's son to death because he soiled himself has been charged with first-degree felony murder.

Jorge Busso, 23, is being held without bail and is facing charges of first-degree felony murder, because a victim died while a felony was taking place, and three counts of felony child abuse in connection with the death of the 4-year-old.

According to a report by Mesa police, Busso discovered that the boy had soiled himself while left alone in his care.

Busso told police that he struck the boy and that the child's head hit a wall. The boy was taken to a hospital where he later died of his injuries, according to a police press release.

During a videotaped appearance before an unidentified Maricopa County Superior Court commissioner, a prosecutor recommended that no bond be allowed on the felony child abuse charges because Busso is in the country illegally, which makes him a flight risk.

Busso then spoke up and said he plans on marrying his girlfriend and having a child to get his immigration status cleared up.

"I have her already talking to a lawyer to see if he can get us married as soon as possible to get that taken care of," Busso told the commissioner.

If convicted, Busso would face a minimum sentence of life in prison with no chance of parole for 35 years.

A life sentence is the minimum for a first-degree felony murder when the victim is a child.

"Adults who harm children must be held accountable for their actions, especially when those actions result in the death of an innocent child," Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery said

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/12/13/...

Busso then spoke up and said he plans on marrying his girlfriend whose child he murdered and the girlfriend and him talking about having a child to get his immigration status cleared up.He is already talking about if he has another child, it should make this crime go away.This is the same one the girl friend tried to cover up for him until her other child a 6 year old ratted her out.The mother gave conflicting stories to police in an effort to protect the illegal.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I live in Arizona, and when I saw that story on the news, I wanted to kill that bastard myself. The child's so called Mother, had the nerve to defend the murderer. She said that the media was not telling the whole story. What more could there be to the story? That the child attacked a grown man, and he killed him in self defense. Give me a break. What a scum bag. I hope he gets the death penalty, for this crime. They should lock the Mother up as well, for leaving her child alone with a murderer.

• 1 decade ago

DANG DUDE WHY DO YOU ONLY CHOOSE TO INFORM THIS PUBLIC ABOUT THE WRONGS THESE PEOPLE DO! WHY DON'T YOU SHOW ME ALL THE OTHER CRIMES COMMITTED BY OTHER RACES! HUH! OH THAT'S RIGHT HE'S ILLEGAL HIS JUST ONE OF MILLIONS OF CRIMINALS OUT THERE.

THIS IS A FORUM FOR REAL QUESTIONS, NOT SOME KIND OF BLOG TO POINT OUT ALL THE WRONGS ILLEGALS DO!

Source(s): AN OPENED MIND
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So the crime is worse because the guy was illegal?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

This is a crime question, not Immigration.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Ok good to know....

Mexicans beating up mexicans in the U.S.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.