Where can I find a detailed summary of military jobs?

I want to know which branch of the military would be best to go in for a specific kind of job and what exactly it takes, such as how many years of college, what type of MOS training would be required, roughly what score on the ASVAB is needed. I also would like to know what is the starting pay and benefits with... show more I want to know which branch of the military would be best to go in for a specific kind of job and what exactly it takes, such as how many years of college, what type of MOS training would be required, roughly what score on the ASVAB is needed. I also would like to know what is the starting pay and benefits with each job, if its required to be shipped off for months at a time, and the average annual salary for certain positions. I'm not looking specifically for a certain job, just a well rounded "map" of jobs, to look over and there for do more research as needed. I appreciate those of you who help me out on this, point me in the right direction or even give me a website to look at.
5 answers 5