Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

Should FOX News ban Geraldo, and Judge Andrew Napolitano, for questioning the War on Terror?

Those who question their Government are as bad as those who take up arms against their Government.

NOTE: I know you guys don't like YouTube, but this is simply a clip from FOX News, so it should be credible enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en3t_CcLcAI

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=player_embedded

The Wolf: I think you and I have watched enough FOX News to know that it is VERY unpatriotic to challenge the War on Terror.

By the way, I've never voted for a Democrat or a "liberal" (whatever that is).

I've supported Pat Buchanan, and Reagan, and in 2008, I wrote in RON PAUL.

Favorite Answer

Why would Fox News ban Geraldo, and Judge Andrew Napolitano, for questioning the War on Terror, it is news isn't it. If Fox News started doing this then they would be like every other news source that only post what makes the liberals look good in the eyes of the public.

You have to be a liberal to say something as stupid as, "Those who question their Government are as bad as those who take up arms against their Government."

"Anyone who would trade their freedom for safety

deserves neither freedom or safety." - Benjamin Franklin