Can anyone help me with my cat?

She is about 6 years old and got a hole under her eye close to her nose from play-fighting with my other cat. It looks like a claw got caught in her face. The sore clots and starts to heal and either the other cat licks the scab off or she rubs her paws against it and it breaks off. So I have drops of blood in... show more She is about 6 years old and got a hole under her eye close to her nose from play-fighting with my other cat. It looks like a claw got caught in her face. The sore clots and starts to heal and either the other cat licks the scab off or she rubs her paws against it and it breaks off.

So I have drops of blood in various places in the house (especially my beige bedspread.) Is there any kind of salve or ointment I can put on her sore to make it heal fast? Is there any way I can bandage it?

I can't afford to keep taking her to the vet and this bleeding has been going on for about 2 or 3 weeks. Help!

Thanks for any help you can give me.