Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 9 years ago

How many chucks would a wood-chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Assuming the wood-chuck COULD chuck wood

The groundhog (Marmota monax), also known as a woodchuck, or in some areas as a land-beaver, is a rodent of the family Sciuridae, belonging to the group of large ground squirrels known as marmots. Other marmots, such as the yellow-bellied and hoary marmots, live in rocky and mountainous areas, but the woodchuck is a lowland creature. It is widely distributed in North America and common in the northeastern and central United States. Groundhogs are found as far north as Alaska, with their habitat extending southeast to Alabama.[2]

wikipedia doesnt say anything about how much wood one of these creatures could theoretically chuck, but im guessing;

A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could

if a woodchuck could chuck wood

(u almost got it 'Red Ace')

Hahaha!!! Classic question my good friend but it is quite elementary my dear. X-4+5= W; X=3. So to solve for w you would change x to 3 to make it 3-4+5=W. 3-4= -1. then -1+5= 4. so W=4. A wood-chuck can chuck 4 pieces of wood(depending on the size but that's another story).

• Yes, assuming that wood chucks could chuck wood, then a wood chuck could chuck just about as much wood as the wood chuck might feel like chucking at the time. I just wrote that because I thought it sounded philosipical, but I just realized I don't even know what a wood chuck is! Does anyone know what a wood chuck is? And can it chuck wood?

17 1/2

72

The wood chuck would chuck as much wood as he could.

if a woodchuck could chuck wood

he would chuck a luck

• omaque

some say it relies upon on 3 factors: * The woodchuck's want to chuck suggested timber. * The woodchuck's want to chuck the aforementioned timber. * The woodchuck's skill to chuck the timber.

• Depends on the individual

Enough to earn me 2 Yahoo points.

it would chuck all the wood that a wood chuck could