? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Will you shed a tear that the illegal- Jose Chavez- won't be able to take a job away from a LEGAL American?

"I want to help my family. I want to contribute to this country." Chavez said.

Without the ability to become citizens, students like Adrianna Sanchez, who, will graduate from Fresno State this spring -- say they will face a bleak future.

"When we graduate since we are undocumented we cannot work our degree," said Sanchez. "We have to go back to working like our parents in the fields working in service jobs."

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=news/loc...

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Bull. Cesar Chavez and the Farm Workers Union have not let illegals into the fields in more than 20 years. It is few and far between where you will find illegals working the fields. I am a retired Police Office in a farming county. The illegals walk pass the farms heading north to the cities where they take restaurant, construction and body shop jobs

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

We are a country of laws (alledgedly). That means people who come here must obey them like everyone else. I think everyone should be educated, but Americans tuition went up. Who pays for illegal immigrants' education? How do they get drivers licenses when I need every piece of ID I can come up with to get one? It makes no sense. I'd like them to succeed--legally.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Si Senior

• 9 years ago

He will, I won't. Maybe he should've ponyed up the dough to come here legally, or tryed another country. I'll bet he could get a decent job in Africa.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Not sad at all. If you are here illegally, you shouldn't receive any benefits whatsoever. They shouldn't have been able to receive the degree in the first place.

• 9 years ago

The U.S. is not the problem nor did we cause this to you. You need to look at your parents for not following our immigration laws. If they had followed our immigration laws then you would probably be a citizen.

• America has contributed to the mass inflation of Latin American countries by exploiting them of their natural resources and making them pay for unnecessary goods which they have produced themselves. The mentality that Americans like you comply with is the idea that outside of America live less than people and that they should just fend for themselves without us getting involved with their affairs.

That's called isolationism, and not once in American history has that ever done us any good.

• 9 years ago

So in other words, you don't want any return on the investment that you made towards his education?

And just to be clear here, you are aware that the DREAM Act does not guarantee citizenship, yes?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Mr. Chavez and Ms Sanchez just make my heart pump piss for them.........

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yeah, it makes me sad. Poor Jose!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.