Regarding Wikileaks, do you agree that stealing information is wrong, especially classified information, but?

due to all the lies and corruption that has been manifested into murder and death for so many innocents, you don't even care that he released the information and in fact, you think that it is the natural response to such immoral behavior?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Wikileaks didn't steal anything, they posted stolen embassy cables some of which are a real eyeopener to the general public

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2010/12/wi...

Assange isn't an American Citizen, he didn't publish in America, US laws do NOT apply to him. The only country that could prosecute him is Australia because he is an Australian but he hasn't broken any Australian laws.

The Rape charges against him are clearly spurious, how many Rape victims brag about it the next day on Twitter?

Wikileaks has only released a tiny fraction of what they have and the real juicy stuff is yet to come!

• 10 years ago

Were there any lies covering murder and death of innocents, we'd already know it.

Considering the blatant lack of evidence for any such "moral" justification, there is no reason for it. You instigate, scandalmonger, meddle, so on and so forth, but risking the well-being of international diplomacy is a high price for some government voyeurism.

Politicians start wars, don't make them paranoid.

• Jay
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

As the cliche goes nothing is black and white, I think the data released so far was harmless, manning is a traitor and will spend long time in jail for good reasons. I can understand assange but I think what he did should not go unpunished.

• 10 years ago

Well, the release of the classified documents did reveal this illuminati plot:

http://www.bofads.com/stories/wikileaksilluminati....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

He stole nothing, information was released to him and many others.

• 4 years ago

No. it extremely is not labeled. Did you like me to respond to your 2d question too? I weigh 9.8 Newtons according to kilogram, in basic terms like all human on the floor of the earth. Did you like my mass too?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

What do you call a spy, that tells the truth about capitalism,

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

there's no such thing as stealing information. you can steal physical, tangible things. information isn't that.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Wikileaks is so great

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.