Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Nude Modeling or Teaching?

Before I became a kindergarten teacher, I was a nude model to pay my way through college. When I graduated and got a teaching job I promised my boyfriend who is now my fiance I quit posing nude and I did. But the other day a local photographer offered me big money to come and pose nude for him and his web site for a series of photo sessions over the next few months. I was wondering should I quit my teaching job and resume my model career? or can I do both jobs?

• so
    Favorite Answer

Go back to nude modeling. The nude pictures of you already exist. So you could already lose a teaching assignment based on hat. You had quit nude modeling for a while to please your fiance, so you already kept that promise. Now it sounds like you miss doing it, so do what makes you happy. Pose nude.

Doing both is not an option. Ultimately the school will find out, and your teaching certificate will probably get revoked. At least some school districts have clauses saying, "moral" or "model for the community" [as in model citizen, NOT nude model]. I know of a teacher who was merely accused of inappropriate behavior by a student and ultimately lost his job.

Honor the promise to your fiance. If you value him, then continue to show that value.

Doesn't being a nude model make you feel ashamed? (Not for past choices, but if you go back to it)

Source(s): I heard the "merely accused" by speaking with a former superintendent

Nude Modeling would probably only hurt you in the future.

What happens when you turn 40? all those wrinkles the company would want someone younger and then u would have a problem getting into kindergarten teaching cause of your "past"

you make more nude modeling, but as a teacher (assuming you should be a role model to your students) i dont think you would be able to peruse both. since you promised your fiance and have a more respectful job as a teacher i would stick with that.

If you've ever watched Desperate Housewives on ABC, Susan gets fired from her Kindergarten job because she poses for a porn "housework" site online. Follow your heart. Do what makes you happy. Not your boyfriend.

Uh sure? I would never accept money for posing nude. That's almost like prostitution

stick to teaching.

You made a promise to your husband, and plus teaching is is much better and profesional job than to pose nude while you have a husband.

The conflict isn't between modeling and teaching, it's between modeling and your boyfriend. That's what you need to decide.

• Loic

Don't take the big money, it's fake. If he can't pay in normal currency, reject it.

nude modeling.