New malware infection as of 12-10-10 help. IE redirects, pop ups, etc.?

I just recently have been infected with some new malware that I need help removing. I have used Avast (found nothing), MBAM (found nothing), ESET (found nothing), TDSS Killer (found nothing). I am at a loss! Is is possible that this is too new of a problem and the software companies aren't up to speed?? My... show more I just recently have been infected with some new malware that I need help removing. I have used Avast (found nothing), MBAM (found nothing), ESET (found nothing), TDSS Killer (found nothing). I am at a loss! Is is possible that this is too new of a problem and the software companies aren't up to speed?? My internet explorer redirects when clicking on any link while using a search engine. I get Wal Mart gift card pop ups, epic arcade pop ups/redirects and audio commercials playing even if I don't have IE up. (I have had to go through task manager to manually close IE- that temp. stops audio ads. I have been working on this all day... if anyone can think of anything else I can try, please let me know! Thanks!!
Update: Yes, after researching all day, I think it is a rootkit. I have read about ComboFix, but I am a lil nervous about trying it out, as I am far from experienced in these issues. All software was updated before scans, cache is cleared, etc. Is this something a novice can do, or should I take this in to someone to... show more Yes, after researching all day, I think it is a rootkit. I have read about ComboFix, but I am a lil nervous about trying it out, as I am far from experienced in these issues. All software was updated before scans, cache is cleared, etc. Is this something a novice can do, or should I take this in to someone to repair/remove?