Weird Lesions on Holiday Cactus?

So, I see these weird brown lesions on a couple of My holiday Cactus, it doesn't seem to be something contagious but then again I don't know. It seems to only be on the holiday cactus'. But there's also the same thing on my wax plant. Almost like it only attacks plants with thick like leaves....IDK... show more So, I see these weird brown lesions on a couple of My holiday Cactus, it doesn't seem to be something contagious but then again I don't know. It seems to only be on the holiday cactus'. But there's also the same thing on my wax plant. Almost like it only attacks plants with thick like leaves....IDK what it could be. It's not on any other plants. If anyone could enlighten me, I'd be much appritiated!
Update: The lesions aren't like dots or anything, it almost looks like someone took a knife and cut it, and the brown lesions is the result of a healed cut. But I found no insects or anything on the plants? It also doesn't seem to be killing the plants at all. It just distorts some of the leaves.....and doesn't seem to be... show more The lesions aren't like dots or anything, it almost looks like someone took a knife and cut it, and the brown lesions is the result of a healed cut. But I found no insects or anything on the plants? It also doesn't seem to be killing the plants at all. It just distorts some of the leaves.....and doesn't seem to be taking over the plants either?
1 answer 1