Why can join the KKK with MasterCard but not donate to Wikileaks? Does MasterCard support the MasterRace?

• Fuzzy
    Best Answer

it seems you finally see what the world is made of! Who is ruling!

The idea of democracy is smoke in the eyes, an illusion to blind the sheep. And these are no Christian sheep, mind you.

Those ruling have no compunction in regard to suppressing freedom of speech and for the press to tell people what really is going on. Nowadays, it is all theater that is like Hollywood - a good show, but a show nonetheless.

Nothing real about what people are taught to believe.

Because MasterCard has not been told by the U.S. government that what the KKK does with the money is illegal. As opposed to what they were recently told about WikiLeaks.

The KKK seems to have no connection with Bradley Manning and gay espionage against the country in which Mastercard is based. At least no obvious and ambiguously obvious ones.

• Earth

The KKK are probably desperate for membership and would take anything. Even your soiled dirty white sheets, which they will bleach and starch to make new outfits.

As for Wikileaks, well who knows. Maybe they use another Credit Card.

Why Master Card anyway? Why not Visa?

MasterCard is not sure what KKK means anymore.

• BISMILLAH - in the name of ALLAH (GOD)

---------------

no such thing as masterrace, but you sure have a legit point.

see those are behind the ban of wikileaks, who in their hypocrite attempt teach humanity 'the truth shall set you free.'

i say wikileaks comes later, but two people whose opinions would've been so prominent in the current conflicts were also sacked by the media for speaking the truth. People rarely know about them.

yvonne ridley

terry holdbrooks

watch their vids on utube to see why they were cornered.

Go ask MasterCard.

After going to that link and reading some of what it said I have to say I feel bad for anyone who would want to have anything to do with these people .

Its says Visa as well .

Were you thinking of joining the KKK? I mean... can I join NAMBLA using my Diner's Club card? Keep me posted.

• yep the outrage towards wikileaks is pretty ridiculous

Source(s): ur friendly neighbourhood hedonistic atheist