What happened to the Serif software support and product forums?

I purchased the Serif WebPlus X4 software package in order to build my business website. When I ran into some technical issues, I tried to get help from the forums, only to find out that the Serif support and community forums no longer exist. Does anyone know what happened to then, and if so, does anyone have an... show more I purchased the Serif WebPlus X4 software package in order to build my business website. When I ran into some technical issues, I tried to get help from the forums, only to find out that the Serif support and community forums no longer exist. Does anyone know what happened to then, and if so, does anyone have an ETA on when they'll be back up? They don't have 24/7 customer support via phone, so I'm stuck with my techincal question until Monday, and I was hoping they've be up by now. It's been days and I'm losing faith that I'll be able to fix the issue I'm concerned with.