I would like to apply to Oberlin College by early decision but what about FAFSA?

I'm worried that if I apply to Oberlin college early decision, and i get accepted, that i'll find out too late that i can't afford it and by then i will have withdrawn all my applications from other colleges. So by then i'll either be stuck with community college or waaay too many student loans. I... show more I'm worried that if I apply to Oberlin college early decision, and i get accepted, that i'll find out too late that i can't afford it and by then i will have withdrawn all my applications from other colleges. So by then i'll either be stuck with community college or waaay too many student loans. I thought there was some way i could get an estimation of the cost before apllying, but i'm not sure how to go about doing it? The college admissions officer said there was something on the common app, but i can't find it. what should i do?
1 answer 1