Which should i get for gaming?

I cant decide if i should get a mouse or headset. reasons for both:

Razer Naga -Easy on my computer gaming. itll be easier for me in pvp on my mmorpgs, and its fit for comfort. i can think less while and moving quicker with my keybinds, and my friend sais it still works fine thr day he got it when it first released.

turtle beach px21 - I can hear the better ambience and sounds and put myself into the game. in games like call of duty black ops, when im sniping on a perch, i can hear someone coming and react. and want to become more involved in the games i play. i also can talk and share my opinions.

Now dont say "get them both" because i eventually might. but which one would be better for a time being (since their both same price) i keep going back and forth which i want. if you guys had these products or want to suggest some, go ahead. just note the headset has to be compatible with pc and ps3

Favorite Answer

PX21 is universal and perfect for all platforms, has amazing features and even better sound.

Get the headset. If you spring for the mouse in a few years time it may break, or not work with the 'latest' computer systems and you will be used to all the special keys and you will have a really hard time figuring out how to play without all those special buttons. You should always learn how to use the standard system devices for input. When it comes to output (Headphones, Screens, etc) blow all the money you can.

• vitale

Yahoo video games has a brilliant decision of on line video games you could play with different persons. For video games you could play on my own, facebook has a brilliant style of stable ones like Bejeweled, Peggle, and Tetris.

Razer Naga cuz Black Ops sucks!

Source(s): school