Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 9 years ago

Music references. (do NOT say justin bieber please.)?

i need music to listen to. :) please tell me if you have any bands i should check out. i like bands like the killers, Panic! at the disco, etc.

Update:

um you guys dont have to be so mean. and actually if i hadnt mentioned it a stupid justin bieber fan would have probably read the question and wrote justin bieber or some other gay fag like him. :P

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

KISS Metallica Pink Floyd The Grateful Dead Joe Bonamassa Stevie Ray Vaughan Jimi Hendrix Iron & Wine James Brown Primus Elmore James Blind Willie McTell Louis Armstrong Hot Tuna Jimmy James and the Blue Flames Willy Porter Fat Larry's Band The Avett Brothers Mudcrutch Cross Canadian Ragweed Wolfmother Chad Smith Nickelback Green Day Coldplay Judas Priest John Bonham Ringo Starr kurt cobain .Jim Croce Kings Of Leon Fleetwood Mac Creedence Clearwater Revival The J. Geils Band James Carter and the Prisoners Chubby Checker Fats Domino Lloyd Price Johnny Otis Bill Haley And The Comets The Everly Brothers 50 Foot Wave Tom Petty T-Model Ford T-Rex Robert Belfour The Sex Pistols Lynrd Skynrd Little Richard The Liquid Kitchen Ian Anderson Hasil Adkins T-Bone Walker The Eagles British Sea Power Big Brother and the Holding Company Motorhead The Tielman Brothers Seasick Steve The Kills THE BAND Jefferson Airplane Bee Gees The Black Crowes Meat Loaf Flaming Lips Andrew W.K. Merle Haggard REO Speedwagon Jamiroquai David Gilmour Joe Cocker Willie Nelson Paul McCartney Iron Maiden Umphrey's McGee Mike Portnoy Tom Waits Cage The Elephant Phish Bruce Springsteen Dimebag Darrell Kid Rock Passion Pit John Legend Keith Urban John Lennon Humble Pie Nine Inch Nails Godsmack Megadeth My Chemical Romance Dave Matthews Band Queen John McLaughlin John Mayer Taj Mahal Blind Melon Neil Young & Crazy Horse Joan Baez Frank Sinatra Elvis Costello The Insomniacs Ferrante & Teicher Chuck Berry Earl Grant Link Wray Willie Brown Eric Clapton Band of Horses Jack Johnson The Who RUSH Boston George Harrison Robben Ford Kyle Gass Noel Redding Otis Redding Booker T And The Mgs U2 The Upwelling Juliette and the Licks Carlos Santana The Allman Brothers William "Bootsy" Collins The Cold War Kids The Butthole Surfers R. L. Burnside The Dead Isaac Hayes The John Spencer Blues Explosion Mr Airplane Man The Crash Test Dummies The Wallflowers The Von Bondies Slash Billy Gibbons Billy Childish Les Paul and Mary Ford Les Paul Meg White Bob Mayo Stevie Wonder The Raconteurs Rory Gallagher The Dead Weather Jack White Ted Nugent The Black Keys Son House Buddy Holly The Big Bopper Flea Jakob Dylan Bob Marley Sublime Long John Baldry Sid Vicious Pete Townshend MITCH MITCHELL Jimi Hendrix "Weird Al" Yankovic John Bonham Keith Moon The Beatles Billy Cox Buddy Miles Weezer Leadbelly Albert King Freddie King BB King Buddy Guy MC5 Robert Johnson Lightning Hopkins Muddy Waters Howlin' Wolf John Lee Hooker The Animals Jimi Hendrix Zac Brown Band Pearl Jam The White Stripes Styx The Velvet Underground & Nico Frank Zappa and the Mothers Tenacious D Cream Steppenwolf AC/DC Iron Butterfly Black Sabbath The Ramones Donavon Frankenreiter Janis Joplin Steve Miller Band Cat Stevens Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Jethro Tull Arlo Guthrie Mountain Alice in Chains Edgar Winter Group David Bowie Joe WalshIron Maiden The Clash Syd Barrett Beauty Pill Neil Young Iggy Pop Johnny Cash Led Zeppelin Marshall Tucker Frank Zappa ZZ Top The Velvet Underground The Rolling Stones The Doors The Foo Fighters Blue Oyster Cult Mason Williams Kurt Cobain Nirvana Red Hot Chili Peppers Popcorn George Clinton and Bob Dylan .......................................... enjoy :D

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Justin Bieber.

• Moi
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Justin Bieber

Source(s): Nobody would have said it if you didn't mention it.
  • SM
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Justin Bieber

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Avenged Sevenfold

• 9 years ago

Echo and the Bunnymen

The The

Lloyd Cole

Justin Bieber

• 9 years ago

Try "40 Greatest Hits" by Hank Williams and "More Songs About Buildings and Food" by Talking Heads.

• Will
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Justin bieber.

• 9 years ago

Try Say Anything or Reel Big Fish

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

WARNING: no justin bieber face!;)

BAND: within temptation

SONG: all i need

BAND: in this moment

SONG: beautiful tragedy, call me, in this moment(no error its a song name to;] ), forever,

and theirs alot more!!!! GREAT BAND!

BAND: lacuna coil

SONG: Spellbound, i like it

hope it helps!

Source(s): their the songs ilisten to today:p <333
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.