Need Help I feel depress and wrothless can anyone help me?

I'm 22 years old from new york.And my dose had been decrease by 37.5 just two days ago of effexor xr I was going to get my prescription at the pharmacy but they couldn't gave me any and my dose was on 75mg before I went down too.I feel like I have no motivation not even to go outside I'm just laying on... show more I'm 22 years old from new york.And my dose had been decrease by 37.5 just two days ago of effexor xr I was going to get my prescription at the pharmacy but they couldn't gave me any and my dose was on 75mg before I went down too.I feel like I have no motivation not even to go outside I'm just laying on my bed texting on the phone to random people and I been like this ever since I woke up at 12:00pm.I have no friends to talk with I feel lonely,no job, and no money I only get money for transportation or for metro card at least 10$ also for 2 slice of pizza almost everyday and 1 can of pepsi soda.I'm also having some difficult time figuring out how to have fun outside on my childhood time I wasn't outgoing now I'm more outgoing then I was 13 and the weather is cold too.I'm in a program with people with disabillities and they help people find job I also get along and talk to some adults that goes there and there some who are shy to talk.I feel depress right now are there any suggestion or advices probably some fun things do probably not my playsation 3 had been broken for days already and I had been going insane on yahoo answer asking questions that my eyes red and strain and I had been always insane on the computer every since I was 13 idk if I could get blind too but I'm not going to be doing this any more.
Update: 10 POINTS
4 answers 4