Stop! Do not ever feel that you are worthless, you are much much more than that.
Before I show you how to be happy, let's ask ourselves some questions:
What exactly is happiness?
Happiness can really be anything. It can be playing games with the family on a Friday night. As for me, it is playing a game of basketball with my family on a Saturday afternoon with a pepsi on the side. Happiness in a way is: a sense of content by your heart and mind
Are you happy?
Happiness is hard to measure since it is not in defined units such as inches or cm. How I measure happiness is by asking myself one question: If I could live another life just like the one I have now, would I?
Now for the steps in becoming happy:
1) You have to laugh. Laughing is a powerhouse for happiness because it releases endorphins which in turn releases stress, anxiety, and sorrow.
2) Expect less. You see how you are not satisfied with life, just lower the level for you to be satisfied. No one can expect life to be perfect, occasionally things will happen and you just have to get back up.
3) Be with friends and family. Family and friends are critical to maintaining happiness because they are what you empty your depression into. In turn, they return support and joy.
4) Do what you want to do! If something you are forced to do is stopping you from being happy, just stop. Enjoy life, do what you want; you are only given one.
5) Clean up life. If something is bugging you day to day, just fix it. Perhaps you want to express how sorry you are to a certain someone. So then, just do it.
There are many more guidelines you have to follow to be happy and that can be found on the source site. I hope you feel better by following these rules. Please don't give up, you we're given a life for a reason. Be happy