Why can I use my mastercard or visa to donate to the KKK, but not Wikileaks?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

pick one or more reasons

1. people with deeper pockets paid more to stop regular folks and sponsors from donating to the wiki funds.

2. The visa and mastercard people got beaten up by thugs who wanted them to stop wikileaks

3. There were specific requests for the next "LEAKS" so the war on how to stop those leaks are ongoing. the visa and mastercard became collateral damage. sort of like people asking for the next song to be played by the piano player. In between passing the notes for specific requests, are censors screening for unallowed "songs".

4. If money was allowed to flow into wikileaks, the company becomes more powerful. The ones with most to lose are trying to stop that.

5. oh no you cant double the money already paid to keep the potus files from getting un- sealed. Those education files are staying sealed. uh huh.

• 9 years ago

How often will you be asking this same question. I don't set the policy for Visa or Master card and I don't know anyone who does. I personally would not join any group that has a history of spreading hate and violence That goes from the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan to many Churches Christian and otherwise. But just like the Democratic party/KKK has a long history of hate and violence they put on a pretty face today and try to preach tolerance toward anyone who agrees with them. Others need not apply

• 4 years ago

Because MasterCard has not been told by the U.S. government that what the KKK does with the money is illegal. As opposed to what they were recently told about WikiLeaks.

• 9 years ago

Because Mastercard and Visa dropped them as a customer after they leaked classified information.

They want to play the game they get to pay their dues.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Let me get this straight... You want to give your credit card number and other identifying information to a web site entirely devoted to divulging secret information?

Good luck with that one!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Call up the VISA people and ask them.

• Ron R
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I wasn't aware that wiki needed funding....but sure send them all your money and then demand that the government tax someone else and pay your food

• 9 years ago

Because noone cares about the KKK

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because, while they're POSs, the KKK has stopped any organized crime activities they participated in in the past.

While Wikileaks's criminal activities are, at best, questionable.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Because the KKK hasnt stole classified documents and published them on the internet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.