About being a vegetarian or vegan?Nothing serious just out a of curiosity?

Per-say if I where to become vegetarian or vegan (very unlikely as I love me some meat) I hate beans and from what I understand is a very big protein provider for you guys and from what I understand is that supplements don't get absorbed well by the body.Another question is from someone who has had both how... show more Per-say if I where to become vegetarian or vegan (very unlikely as I love me some meat) I hate beans and from what I understand is a very big protein provider for you guys and from what I understand is that supplements don't get absorbed well by the body.Another question is from someone who has had both how does fake meats and such stand up to the real thing I've had fake sausage before and I couldn't finish it.Although I do know rice ice cream is good. Another thing is that I do kind of feel bad for what some do to animals mainly the chickens though caged and all does anyone know a brand that has better living conditions for it's animals while they live up to the inevitable.