Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Why is it that I can donate money to the Neo Nazi Group Aryan Nation using Mastercard but not Wikileaks?

Best Answer

Yeah... totally arseabout, a?

Ah well... no one ever said USians were smart, just that they had more guns.

The USians are responsible for enabling Wikileaks to do what it did.

This is the 21st century... everyone knows you don't record anything anywhere.

This is just the sound of dinosaurs in their death throws.

They're a laughing stock

I wonder what USians threatened Sweden and UK with.

[[ edit ]]

The best article on Wikileaks ever...

John Naughton – It’s Your Choice.

Live with the WikiLeakable world or shut down the net. It's your choiceWestern political elites obfuscate, lie and bluster – and when the veil of secrecy is lifted, they try to kill the messenger

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica...

~

• ?

I guess you could say they have less publicity - when the government is directly involved things get blown up in proportion. Its not like people would stop using mastercard for christs sake, I'll bet any amount of money you wont find a single person who would boycott mastercard for their payment methods advertised on wikileaks. Its government fascism and bullying at its worst, and I am saddened to see Mastercard, Visa and Paypal be intimitated so easily - Wikileaks is perfectly legal, and the site has my full support. I'd donate out of contempt for the US Government if I still could.

Because MasterCard jumped on the anti-Wikileaks bandwagon without thinking about it. But it is a fine bit of irony, isn't it?

Because obviously exposing government secrets is much worse than advocating Nazism. "Shoot the messenger! Quick before he delivers his message."

Lol, the Neo-Nazis actually have a paper called "Blitzkrieg Quarterly". Hilarious.

Merci vielmal for the free advertisements!

Hypocrisy not to mention a warped sense of ''freedom of speech'' what a delusion that is...

Exceptionally good point. And one I'd like to hear all those financial people explaining. Thanks for giving me another piece to add to my arguments!

Maybe it is because the Aryan nations people don't have associations with entitled gay espionage traitors.

http://gawker.com/5571388/was-wikileaker-bradley-m...

ewww....there are wikileaks all over my carpet!

• You're a gem. x

Source(s): ((((CAt)))))