Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 10 years ago

Who are your all star picks?

My pick:

F: Kevin Durant: He's already one of the freshest faces in the NBA

F: Tim Duncan: He's is one of the household names in the NBA him just playing adequate will get him the votes.

C: Pau Gasol: I think Yao will not play......plus gasol is doing a great job at where he is .....even though he plays pf they will make an exception

G: Kobe: Why not?

G: CP3: I think cp3 has done an abundance job for the hornets like he always does too bad he was injured last season

Reserves:

F: Dirk: He's having an M.V.P season

F: Melo: the denver nuggets will have enough wins and his scoring will be good enough for coaches

C: Al Jefferson: With Utah winning record and him putting sufficient number I think he will be the next best candidate for a reserve center

G: Ginobili: The spurs are winning and he is one of the main components to their winning record

G: Deron Williams: Him and cp3 are the best point guards in the NBA

WIld cards:

G:Russell Westbrook: Him and KD are doing an outstanding job for OKC

F: Kevin Love or Blake Grffin: One of these two will def make it to the all star game their both phemonal big men

F: Lebron James: Come on fans can love or hate him ...even the haterz will vote for him

F: Kevin Garnett: Just like Tim Duncan everybody knows KG is still durable as a player his presence is one of the main reasons why the celtics are a winning team.

C: Dwight Howard: There is no other center that can compete

G: Dwade: His numbers aren't as great but his popularity level is still high

G: Drose: One of the new superstars in this league

Reserves:

F: Amare Stoudamire: He is the new face of new york

F: Paul Pierce: Hes still the leading scorer for the celtics

C: Joakim Noah: He's doing well for the bulls averaging a double double

G: Joe Johnson: He is top three in the east when it comes to shooting guards

G: Rajon Rondo: He's having a great season and is considered even an M.V.P candidate

WIld Cards:

Josh Smith: He deserves it one of the most underrated powerfoward in the NBA his ppg is similar as bosh but he more of an asset to any team because he can guards big men , block shots, and rebound

Danny Granger: Indiana will be a playoff team this season........granger is one of the most underrated small fowards in the game and deserves it

Favorite Answer

EASY EAST

Rondo

Wade

James

Stoudemire

Howard

Reserves

Bosh

Garnett

Rose

Pierce

Granger

Bargnani

Horford

Head Coach: Doc Rivers

Western Allstars

Nash

Bryant

Anthony

Nowitzki

Jefferson (NO GOOD CENTERS, TD should be center)

Reserves

Paul

Williams

Gasol

Ginobli

Westbrook

Durant

Duncan

Starters...Deron Williams, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitzki, Pau Gasol

Reserves...Russell Westbrook, Eric Gordon, Manu Ginobili, Carmelo Anthony, Chris Paul, Tim Duncan, Blake Griffin

East

Starters...Derrick Rose, Dwyane Wade, Lebron James, Amare Stoudemire, Dwight Howard

Reserves...Rajon Rondo, Joakim Noah, Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Shaq, Josh Smith, Danny Granger

My picks are:

West -- Deron Williams, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Pau Gasol, and Marc Gasol (though, its possible a PF plays C this time)

East -- Derrick Rose, Dwyane Wade, LeBron James, Amare Stoudemire, and Dwight Howard

I think your lists are great. I would have Amare starting ahead of Garnett at this point, and Joe Johnson won't make it, since he is out for extended time. There aren't a lot of quality guards in the East, but I would put Stephen Jackson in his spot. Other than that, I think your lists are spot on..

You never know how the fans are going to vote for the starters though.