Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

10 points! What am I to do? Guys and girls, please help !!?

My boyfriend went to basic training. Now I find myself needing male attention (no not sex) but someone to be interested in me, because the more i think about it , the more it seemed like he wasn't as interested as i would have liked. was our relationship just not meant to be? or was it, and i'm just overexaggerating. I'm a very attractive woman, and a lot of men like me. So should I just explore? Or wait patiently.

We have been off and on for 4 years. But he's always been extremely controlling, and I haven't been happy for quite sometime. I keep thinking it will get better, but I'm not sure.

Favorite Answer

You have 2 safe options:

*Masturbation

*Be loyal to him and don't seek any other guys' attention. Explore with other women. Will be highly gratifying...and an added bonus for him when he gets back

If he's your boyfriend, you need to wait patiently. Seeking attention from a guy non-sexually will eventually lead to seeking attention from a guy sexually. Don't end up being a cheater. He sure as hell wont get any female attention in basic training. You need to wake up and think about him and quit thinking about other guys.

I think that your mind is playing tricks on u and make excuses to make up for ur loneliness. The best thing to do is wait so how the relationship goes than make a decision.

Source(s): I don't know. My brain

Being in the military myself. We appreciate the ladies who can be faithful to us. It gets us through the day. (And those days truly sucked). So I say wait.

Which branch did he go into? I'm sure the Drill Sergeants will whip him into a gentleman lol

Source(s): Midshipman United States Navy. BEAT ARMY :p

Wait patiently, if he comes back and you are dating it will break his heart. Try to go to coffee with a guy bu nothing more than friends.

You should just wait. Get a friend too wait it out for you, because, if you really like him or he really like you and you don't, it won't go good. Not too be mean, but still. It'll be alright.

the first thing you need to do is break up with him bc he is controlling he will become abusive and that could lead to death so you need to get rid of that realtionship and go find someone who is understanding and a lil sensative someone who can take care of you whenever u need it and someone that will love u unconditionally

how would you feel if it were the other way around? my guess is you would call your boyfriend a cheater/pig. why do so many women such as yourself think that being hot makes cheating less of a wrong thing to do? get over yourself

Pretend nothing has changed! Be ur usual self!:) if he says anything just respond and stay relaxed!:) tell him u need his attention ( at least a lil)

Source(s): Im a girl. Girls know

it really depends how long he was gone and how much you liked him.

if he's not gone for too long and you guys were very close, then be patient.

if he's gonna be gone for a while and you weren't anywhere near love, first tell him, then move on.

best of luck.