Are there any republican senators with the nads to talk 8 1/2 hours non-stop ON TOPIC?

Republicans have been SERVED.

Favorite Answer

None

• fullem

as a results of fact Reagan, in assessment to Bush, replaced the political lifestyle interior america; Bush in elementary terms maintained that political lifestyle. working example, purely before Reagan, the Republican social gathering became ruled by way of its reasonable and liberal institutions. With the election of Reagan, usa moved from the middle to the final. Bush became on the final, yet he in elementary terms maintained that lifestyle, particularly than created it. Republicans prefer an innovator, no longer in elementary terms somebody who keeps the status quo. Vote Nader 2012.

Why am I not surprised that repub cheerleaders here are not aware of the fact that Sanders is an independent, not a democrat.

No, they just have their little vote noted and go home knowing that Reid won't force them to put their money where their mouth is when the cloture vote fails.

It doesn't take nads to bore people to death, after 3 hours of listening to that blithering idiot I turned it off. Was more like a bi*ch fest. I hope he feels better. But I did try to listen. Can't you people just get to the point?

I would honestly say that it is inconsiderate and extremely greedy.

There is nothing more greedy than wasting everyone's time.

We get it...you people hate money and hate business.

What I don't get is why you guys just don't burn all of your money and quit supporting big businesses?

NOTE: VW, Apple Computers, Starbucks/Pete's and Hollywood Studios are all big business.

NO REPUBLICANS DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH HOT AIR NOT EVEN IF YOU PUT ALL OF THEM TOGETHER. DEM'S NOTHING BUT LIP SERVICE.

How's that DADT going for ya?

Nope. They're already back in their penthouses, smoking fat cigars and drinking brandy.

No freakin' way.