Where can I find a 120v 4A fuse?

I have a MCS Series 2248 Integrated stereo Amplifier and the two fuses inside blew so I cant use it anymore. I tried finding it a RadioShack and many other stores but they don't carry them. All they carry are the 5x20mm ones but those are the smaller one I need the standard one which I think are 1-1/4. Looking for someone that can give me a website or place I can purchase them from.

Thank You!


It's a 125v 4a Fuse sorry for the mistake

2 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.