Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

What do you guys think of japanese names?

Do you think they are weird?

Like my name? :/

-my name is Ryuzaki

Favorite Answer

I have one but I cant cause no one in my family can say names right in japanese

ryuzaki is a very cool name. i'm sure anime and manga fans would adore you for having L's alias name hehe

and I do not think rye would be a nice nickname considering it has nothing to do with your name anyway. if your name is going to get shortened then it would be ryu wouldn't it, and that would sound sooooo much better than rye :P

Are you japanese? What's it mean? But if I am sayin it right I think its fine but I love a lot of stuff that's japan. Manga, anime, food, and others. But anyways I wanted to name my kid a japanese name when I have one but I cant cause no one in my family can say names right in japanese.

I think some are okay and some are weird. I'm not a fan of your name. Rye would be an adorable nickname though!

I like japanese names and i Really like your name.

embrace the unique-ness! i love it.