I feel like i have so many problems and that nobody likes me?

I always feel like nobody likes me and everyone thinks im ugly and weird i just need advice to help me to feel fine

To me, it sounds like you might just be hitting a rough stage or something. My best advice would be just to not think so negative. Think positive about yourself, it will help things get better. & Another thing.. it doesn't matter what other people think about you. Don't let people get to you. If you think you are weird, that's okay..there's nothing wrong with being weird! : ) Just be yourself, don't worry about what other people think or say. Eventually things will all be workinnn out for ya! Just giive it some time..

Alot of us go through that, it isnt enjoyable its a hard miserable time but to keep your spirits high do the things you enjoy, that make you smile & be around the people YOU like

don't worry. i'm one too. just ignore everyone with bad vibes. your person will come around.