dizzyness, low body temperature, brain fog.. is this just vertigo?

about 6 months ago i woke up very disorientated, dizzy and having a feeling of being quite detached from reality, almost set back in a haze. these symptoms have persisted and increase when in busy surroundings.

i have chronic brain fog, it feels often like my brain is full of mud and i need to think through it.

i had MRI and CAT scans done which came back negative. i had an ENG which showed signs of brain involvement but these got discounted when the swivel chair balance test was done which was also fully negative.

my docs say i have a vestibular injury with induced visual vertigo. these cover some of my symptoms yes but i feel others like my low body temp of around 96.0 ( was always 98.6 before this started) and disorientation indicate a possible wrong diagnosis.

i have started VRT for the vertigo and 2months in it has made no real difference. Anxiety is a slight problem as i often don't go out because i know i will feel awfull but i firmly believe its not the cause of my problems.

any insights would be greatly appreciated!

thankyou

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

B complex, YOU NEED my friend. Also Nettle tea could do you good.

Good luck!

Source(s): God's Medicine Is Best by Linda Wise home remedies
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It could be panic attacks. I was diagnosed with an anxiety problem last month.

Source(s): ME
  • rob d
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

diabetes. Avoid sugar.

get an a1c test.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.