Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

How can someone say Atheists don't know the Bible?

Who would ever make claims of lies and falsehoods about a book they've never read?

Favorite Answer

If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.

-- Voltaire

There are plenty of atheists that know the Bible and dare I say, some even know it better than some Christians, which is extremely sad.

Just because they don't believe it doesn't mean SOME of them haven't actually read it AND can even quote it.

Edit: Just wanted to add to the last sentence I wrote.

Actually, most Atheists "learn" about the Bible the same way a lot of Christians do. They take what everyone else says and believes all of it, instead of actually opening up a Bible.

I have found that Atheist to be very knowledgeable of the bible. The problem is how they twist scripture to try and refute it.In a way I really fear for them ,because they have knowledge and refuse to accept it as Truth.

i wouldnt ,,but you know there are some atheists and christians on here that havent even read a book let alone the bible

Theres a big difference between reading and understanding. God Bless

Source(s): Jesus saves

People who let others do their thinking for them

• People that say that believe "if you know the Bible, you won't be an atheist."

Circular logic.