I need information about the Xbox 360 4gb?

So, I'm planning on buying a xbox 360 4gb.

Since this is my 1st game console and obviously my 1st xbox of which i have no knowledge on, and it is not very popular in my country but i hear the xbox is a really nice gaming system.

So what i wanna ask is, how many games can you install on it and play them at full speed?

Is the speed/performance the same if you play it from a cd or install it(If what i just said is possible)?

And is it worth it, does it have any lag( i don't mean any internet lag but game lag like freezing for a few secs etc.)

I'm an simple gamer,

I would be mostly playing COD Modern Warfare 2 and/or Black Ops and a few other games.

Max. 5 games.

Maybe resident evil 5(so i can play with a mate on the split screen if possible @ the xbox)

So can someone answer me these questions and explain what they can about the xbox i would appreciate it alot!

:):)

Thanks!

Also, can i play online/multiplayer without paying for the xbox live or what ever it is?

Can someone also explain how this stuff goes?

Because i saw a XBOX LIVE logo on the back of the 360 4gb so does that come with the xbox with the over-all price or how does that stuff go?

And is it possible to play online without actually paying?

Favorite Answer

You want a bigger hard drive so that you can download the disks (keep them from spinning in the tray all the time and reduce lag) especially if you plan on playing hard core shooters, etc. I do have to say, though, that the only game I have heard really bad complaints about this on is Halo Reach.

professional is extra helpful IMO except you relatively want Kinect. Youc an play Netflix on any 360 because of fact which you flow it over Xbox stay in case you have the two a Gold subscription and a Netflix account.

I looked a similar question last week. in attempting to look the answer I found a way to obtain a free Kinnect and Xbox 360 from yourmskinnectfocus.tk! my bundle arrived in a few days and im loving it!

Good luck to ya