Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

What are some good Friday night meal ideas?

My husband and I thought about going out for dinner, but the weather is lousy and I think we might just stay in. Need some good (preferably easy) dinner ideas.

Thanks!

Update:

ooh...Shrimp is sounding tasty... Love the KFC idea but *sniff* we moved to a tiny little town 60 minutes away from the nearest one and all the roads are closed tonight :(

7 Answers

Relevance
  • WAH
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can look up the specific recipes for these:

Shrimp Scampi served with noodles instead of rice

Lemon Herbed Chicken over Rice cooked in Chicken Broth and Thyme

These were my and my boyfriends favorite date night recipes before he became a vegetarian :)

• 4 years ago

Friday Night Meal Ideas

• Windy
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDNlm

OOh I used to celebrate Fridays with a trip to KFC Not anymore! I think making a big batch of something like chicken curry with some rice and you can have it over the weekend, put lots of yummy vegetables in and simmer until nice and soft.

• 1 decade ago

Go to the shops, get a few bottles of wine....

Do a google search for the local take aways, place your order.

Or

KFC always goes down well!

just enjoy your weekend skip the cooking part if you can (keep the nice cooking for special occasions).

Source(s): Chef of seven years
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you have salmon or cod in freezer do them up either fried for the cod or grilled/broiled for salmon . If freezer does not have any fish if you have a tin of salmon make fish cakes or a fish loaf or salmon a la king

• 1 decade ago

if your havin a party rotel and hot or honey gold wings are good but if just a regular friday night the chicken alfredo or shrimp alfredo

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.