Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why did Obama get called back down to the minors today and Bill got put back on the mound to pitch cleanup?

If you watched today's Obama and Bill Clinton press conference closely...you could see the Manager calling for Bill to step up to the podium and waving off Obama back to the minor leagues.

Even though I'm a Republican, I have to admit...putting in Billy Boy to try and save these last 2 innings was a good decision.

Obama needs to spend some time back in AAA...before he can even begin to govern like the pro that is Clinton.

agree or agree?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because 0bama has been pitching a no-striker!

• Robert
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It's also a great thing for Hillary when she throws her hat into the ring and challenges Obama for the Democratic nomination.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should study up on baseball terminology before you try to use a clever metaphor.

"Cleanup" is used to describe the 4th batter in the lineup. You're comparing Clinton to a closer.

• 1 decade ago

Another shining example of the "I must criticize everything President Obama does" syndrome.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

talk about a party that don't know want they stand for how the hell can they run a country

• 1 decade ago

People don't trust Obama, anymore.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Obama is a failure

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

big power words, by a typical repub.,

• 1 decade ago

BECAUSE AMERICA NEEDS A GOOD CLOSER. NOT A ROOKIE!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.