Psychics, I need your help ok?

I'm slowly dating a guy by the name of T.C.

I wanna be with him.

Do you see marriage, kids, and us meeting soon or in the near future?

Thanks.

Favorite Answer

You two already have a strong bond and care about each other deeply. There is something about his job or school that will keep things from moving as fast as you would like, but I do see you moving forward toward a happy future. The thing with love readings, though, is that everyone has free will and you can each make choices one way or another. I don't usually throw dates around because that can always change according to the choices people make. I see characteristics of the people involved and the potential relationship. This one looks good and strong to me and could be a long happy one if you both choose to take this road together.

Source(s): My guides

Hi there.

Let me give you some advice!

If you want a true real reading you have to give personal info out which i really dont think you should do on here!

What you should do is save some money and go and see someone who will be able to tell you this!

BTW

dont rush things to much! take things easy! the more u visulise having all this with him the more you will cling on to him and be a little bit to much!

Good luck!

Source(s): ME

I see... a blurry shape... I cant focus... oh snap I forgot to put in my contacts. Never mind.

• Sal D

Sorry Hon, this isn't "the one".