Why am i so scared???????

Ive had horrible r/s where men hurt me since i entered College. Now I started dating seriously after a year and a month and I really really like the guy but then all of a sudden I decided to cut it off. Why is this? I dont wanna lose the guy and I dont know what to do and I dont want to make him overwhelmed by the whole situation. I need help on what to do to be more relax and at ease.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

let him know that you've had some bad luck in the love department & ask him to be understanding. If he's really into you then he will show you that you have nothing to worry about with the relationship. dont run away when you have something good...stick it out to see where it goes

• Helga
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The problem may stem from your childhood and has caused deep fears within you. You probably have social issues as well as difficulty trusting males. How was your relationship with your dad and do you have any brothers who may have demonstrated a negative attitude or lack of respect for women?

Your best bet is to locate a therapist and follow through with attendance whenever scheduled.

My thoughts are with you. Best regards!

• Cory
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Seek therapy from a professional counselor (psychologist). You have intimacy issues caused by emotional trauma. It's very common, and fairly easy to overcome.

• 1 decade ago

I think you need to seek some help

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why did you end it? If you don't want to end it then keep it. All i got to say shockingly.

Source(s): LOL NO ONE
  • 1 decade ago

TALK to him, and TELL him!

Source(s): Common sense, sweetie. :)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.