Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

QUICKK QUESTION!...easy 10 POINTS!!...most HONEST answer?!?

ok i used to be a clingy guy.I used to call my gf 5 times or more in a day.She broke up with me before because of me being clingy.I got her back because i changed.The last time i talked to her was tuesday.Today is friday and today would mark the 3rd day that i didn't call her.She already texted me yesterday saying hey i need 50$.And today she texted me saying hey call me or when you get this.I need 50$ to pay my internet bill.She i not using me.Also should i continue to play the game and not call her for 2 weeks?.Or should i call her tonight?.What do you think,i need your advice.Also i got her back because i showed her that i changed,I didn't call her for 2weeks before.We are both 16 and 2years together

• Marian
    Favorite Answer

LOL! She is using you, she doesn't want you to be clingy because she is probably cheating on you. I don't like clingy guys either, but if my boyfriend didn't call for 2 weeks he would have been replaced. There are a lot of girls who will keep a guy like you around to 'Help Out' when they need it. When is the last time you were intimate with her?

• Belial

Are you sure she's not using you? Because I certainly wouldn't text my boyfriend to demand $50 from him...there is no "game" if you want to call her tonight, then call her. If you don't, she'll just get pissed that you haven't been responding to her.

dont give her 50$ dude...