Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesChevrolet · 1 decade ago

Where's the fuel pump regulator on 2003 trailblazer?

1 Answer

  • mike i
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Fuel pressure regulator?

    It's usually in the rear-top behind the upper intake manifold.

    It's usually very hard to see, but if you feel back there, you should feel it.

    Some of the Chevys are different, but I think most of the 350's got em right back there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.