my mom's birthday is coming up, please answer this question if you are a mom!!!?

So my mom's birthday is on tuesday. I wanted to give her the best birthday present ever, because usually the gifts i buy her she usually doesn't use/wear. So what should i get her? Here is some stuff about her:

loves shoes and clothes

loves beauty products

her passion is yoga

not really into jewelry ( at least the ones i buy her heh)

really healthy, fit person

any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

You didn't say how much you wanted to spend. How about a day of pampering at a day spa?

Or a new yoga mat, some relaxing teas with a cute teapot that has a cup on top. My girls gave that to me one year and to this day I cherish it.

Make a pretty basket with bath salts, a loofah, candles, body lotions, and a facial scrub. How's that for starters??

Good luck, remember the best presents are the ones from the heart.

Peg

A relaxation DVD

Give her something from your heart.. Write her a letter or poem telling her what she means to you...

My daughter gave me a letter several years ago it's my favorite gift she's ever given to me, I had it framed...

You should give her things in a basket..and attach a cute, sweet poem to each :)