what it called when you drop a shot of alcohol into a bigger glass filled with whatever?

is there a name to it?

6 Answers

  • snow
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    its traditionally called a depth charge

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Snow and Ranebo should get together. If you pour the shot into the beer, it is a boilermaker. If you drop the shot in, glass and all, it is a depth charge.

  • 1 decade ago

    Dropping a shot glass into a glass of beer is called a boilermaker.

  • 1 decade ago


    when you drop a Jager shot in Red-bull its a JAGER BOMB.

    Jameson whiskey and baileys shot in to Guinness beer it's a CAR BOMB

    Malibu rum, crown, and peach schnapps shot into Red-bull its called a VEGAS BOMB


  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    A car bomb, I think.

  • 1 decade ago

    When I say "SAKE" you say "BOMB"! "SAKE"..."BOMB"... "SAKE"... "BOMB"..........."BOOOOOOOM".... "Burp"... "Burp"... "Burp"...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.