Tebriz
Lv 5
Tebriz asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

is it right what malaysia does?

Malaysia bans if not severely restricts shiaism as religion. Shia books have been banned and you can't identify as a shia (12er). the reasons for this are obvious, as the the decree came in 1984, i think, from the religious board. now malaysia is seen as a "moderate" muslim country with a democratic islamic government which has freedom of religion to many recognized minorities.

a shia will obviously be displeased with this. but then i think about what khomeini said about bahais in his jomhure islami, that they would have no rights, that they were a political group designed to destroy the country... an accusation that still sticks with all bahais remaining in iran.

after the revolution in iran and the establishment of velayete fiqh, immediately all sunni majority countries became suspicious because of the political issues at hand... (same thing that khomeini was talking about...almost)

is malaysia right in banning shiaism? please be objective.

Update:

==============================================

what about freedom of religion?

Update 2:

======================================

what is a goo effect?

Update 3:

ohhhhhh good affect... i'm stupid

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Al hadmoullah

shia are lost cult

• 4 years ago

hi Peace! hmm..i'm experience sorry about that you've received such dissimilar sarcastic answer right here..that is honestly by way of a challenge that at the moment happening in Yahoo answer malaysia holiday section.. some clients right here look at malaysia in political view, that is at the moment kinda warm and exceptionally decrease to rubble and they are fairly kinda bengkek/mad at it.. so, i comprehend that you've a reliable coronary heart and spirit as to need to promote Malaysia and makes it seen to the eyes of the international..yet then, i imagine this isn't a thanks to do it coz in right here you would finally end up getting...what you have become now.. :-( nicely, besides.. yeah, i comprehend Malaysia and that i'm a Malaysian and all i will claim is i'm proud to be a Malaysian!! cheers!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u changed ur pic=D

mashAllah i had a goo affect then hehe

idk.. but it sounds nice i woul like to visit malaysia one day.. yes dear that would be a nice holiday, will do '.' inshAllah

edit- yea i meant good effect sowwy its sleepy time .. n im still awake so not functioning properly lolz:/

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let me ask you this: Is Malaysia doing anything right?

that country has majorly been F*cked up since Islam entered there, did you know they BAN EVERYTHING FROM THE WESTERN WORLD!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes.

They are doing perfectly fine.

Wish Pakistan would do the same.

• 1 decade ago

Yes its kewl

Rosy check your emial man :@

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.