str8 edge™ asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Why the fans love Rey Mysterio?

Favorite Answer

For one he is very short and people like short. Another reason is because he is a very ethnic Mexican wrestler which is well respected in wrestling and his ethnicity makes him unique, not because he is Mexican because there are a lot of Mexican wrestlers but his whole attire. A lot of people like his mask as well. His move set though is probably the main reason, he adds a lot of himself to his moves as an example the 619.

Well, I used to love Rey because of the beacon of awesomeness he was in WCW/Early WWE, but now adays I find him to be a tad overrated. I mean, heck, Jushin Liger and Ultimo Dragon have stayed awesome for quite a long time, and yet, Rey has turned into a shallower version of himself.

• Because he is the only cruiserweight to win the world heavy weight championship, and is aso the smallest world champion. Also because his 619 is a fun move to watch and is very known thoroghout the WWE.

Most of his fans are little kids.For example, he always is giving his shirt to them in the crowd and different attire.He also sticks up for himself.

Source(s): @"TNA" Monday War, uhm.. go hate on the wwe somewhere else. kthanks.

cause he is a 1.high flyer 2.he is the only superstar that have hart 3.face .4mexiacan

Source(s): me

He's a tiny little guy fighting people more than twice his height, more then twice his weight, and winning alot of the time. Also, kids dig the colorful mask.

because rey mysterio is my dog

Amazing Red in TNA is better

he is good