str8 edge™ asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Why the fans love Rey Mysterio?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

For one he is very short and people like short. Another reason is because he is a very ethnic Mexican wrestler which is well respected in wrestling and his ethnicity makes him unique, not because he is Mexican because there are a lot of Mexican wrestlers but his whole attire. A lot of people like his mask as well. His move set though is probably the main reason, he adds a lot of himself to his moves as an example the 619.

• 1 decade ago

Well, I used to love Rey because of the beacon of awesomeness he was in WCW/Early WWE, but now adays I find him to be a tad overrated. I mean, heck, Jushin Liger and Ultimo Dragon have stayed awesome for quite a long time, and yet, Rey has turned into a shallower version of himself.

• Because he is the only cruiserweight to win the world heavy weight championship, and is aso the smallest world champion. Also because his 619 is a fun move to watch and is very known thoroghout the WWE.

• 1 decade ago

Most of his fans are little kids.For example, he always is giving his shirt to them in the crowd and different attire.He also sticks up for himself.

Source(s): @"TNA" Monday War, uhm.. go hate on the wwe somewhere else. kthanks.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

cause he is a 1.high flyer 2.he is the only superstar that have hart 3.face .4mexiacan

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's a tiny little guy fighting people more than twice his height, more then twice his weight, and winning alot of the time. Also, kids dig the colorful mask.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because rey mysterio is my dog

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Amazing Red in TNA is better

• 1 decade ago

he is good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.