ipad or macbook please help me?

im in tenth grade and im saving up to buy an ipad or a macbook for college buti dont know what to get. and if i get a macbook i dont know which one to buy so please help

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The ipad is made for the couch lounger or cafe web surfer. It is not meant to be used like a laptop. Laptops are what's needed for college. You type your papers on a laptop or a full desktop not a tablet screen.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

My friend, I got a ipad. iPad is a touch-screen tablet PC with 9.7 inch screen and 680 gram. It is easy to be taken. It is one of the e-book that made by iPad company with the function of searching internet, sending and receiving e-mail, reading e-book and playing game, music, playing video or audio, etc. That is what I know about ipad. If you want to know more comparision about macbook and ipad, you can have a look at the website which comparing ipad and macbook.

http://www.dvd-to-ipad-converter.biz/ipad-tips/ipa...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Umm... they serve very different purposes. The iPad is not a laptop nor is it meant to replace a laptop. Since I assume you want a real computer, and not a 10" iTouch, get the Macbook.

• 1 decade ago

If u cant have both, get the macbook. it can do everything the ipad can.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.