ipad or macbook please help me?

im in tenth grade and im saving up to buy an ipad or a macbook for college buti dont know what to get. and if i get a macbook i dont know which one to buy so please help

Favorite Answer

The ipad is made for the couch lounger or cafe web surfer. It is not meant to be used like a laptop. Laptops are what's needed for college. You type your papers on a laptop or a full desktop not a tablet screen.

My friend, I got a ipad. iPad is a touch-screen tablet PC with 9.7 inch screen and 680 gram. It is easy to be taken. It is one of the e-book that made by iPad company with the function of searching internet, sending and receiving e-mail, reading e-book and playing game, music, playing video or audio, etc. That is what I know about ipad. If you want to know more comparision about macbook and ipad, you can have a look at the website which comparing ipad and macbook.

http://www.dvd-to-ipad-converter.biz/ipad-tips/ipa...

Umm... they serve very different purposes. The iPad is not a laptop nor is it meant to replace a laptop. Since I assume you want a real computer, and not a 10" iTouch, get the Macbook.

If u cant have both, get the macbook. it can do everything the ipad can.