Fun poll:What is your new year's resolution?

I plan to speak Italian for my new Year resolution. How about you?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My new year's resolution is to go back to school and find a settling career.

• foody
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

listed below are some concepts for what i think of are some solid suggestion for a clean year's decision. a million. circulate skydiving 2. do no longer procrastinate 3. Make a clean buddy 4. locate a "buddy" and locate out this became particularly your enemy all alongside. 5. attempt to objective for promptly A's 6. Be greater prepared 7. Obey your mothers and dads greater oftentimes 8. Meet somebody you particularly love 9. Be greater open minded to new ideas, pastimes, pastimes, etc. 10. observe of the information around you 11. on the alternative, study that maximum new components are biased and could attempt to make you think of one way, whilst it particularly is the different. 12. chortle till you cry thirteen. help an entire stranger for the greater proper of the two certainly one of you 14. stay out of all drugs(alongside with alcohol and tobacco) 15. Watch your in demand action picture of all time along with your loved ones a number of those are greater "targets" than resolutions yet take them with none attention.

• 1 decade ago

The same resolution I make every year. And that is...never make a New Year's Resolution! It's worked well so far! Haven't made any...haven't broken any! :)

• 1 decade ago

To Love Deeper and Speak sweeter,...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mercy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well, I quit smoking this year. Now for the year coming I will lose weight.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's time for me to take a stand from my teenage shyness

Source(s): Hope you have a good new year
  • 1 decade ago

to get a Newer Car.and stop Smoking!or Cut down on it!

• E
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

tell the boy i've liked for far to long that i like him! :D

• Zoe
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

to pass my classes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.