How do you know if u have a blocked milk duct?

I think I might have one on my left breast but I'm not sure how I'm supposed to know. If it is indeed a blockage how do I go about fixing it?

Favorite Answer

Your milk wouldn't come out as well,or in some cases not at all out of that one breast. You may feel a hard spot or two. And you may very well be engorged due to not getting the milk out regularly.

Massage the area,and apply a warm compress,or you could even take a hot shower/bath. And if you can,get your baby to nurse and/or pump. If you feel comfortable enough. Just nurse your baby in the bathroom right after your shower,even in the tub. Whatever is easiest. Just make sure you get the milk out soon. The more engorged you get ,the higher you're at risk for a breast infection.

you will havr a hard knot and it will be very sore you can fix it by feeding more often and when your not feeding pump

You'll know....it is hard and it hurts.