JustMe asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

how to get rid of frizzy hair?

ok so after i have a shower a few days after my hair is all frizzy and curly, but after that its not frizzy but quite wavy. I was wondering if there are any tips or ways that make my hair straighter and non-frizzy please i hate it when its frizzy :)

thanks:)

Favorite Answer

I see you have frizzy hair problem and my answer will be about the frizzy hair part only.

Frizzy hair is not a hair type, it is a hair condition. What will happen to your hair if it is something in between curly and wavy hair type and is temporarily dry? It will become Frizzy. Frizzy hair looks messy, locks are not shiny and they look fluffy. Such hair become more fluffy in high humidity weather.

What to do with frizzy hair?

As I told above in most cases frizz is caused by dryness, so the key to non frizzy hair is moisturizing...

The article is longer and including a lot more information with pictures and product advices, so better to check the web page to read the rest of it and benefit even more from the knowledge.

I hope this will help a bit for your frizzy hair problem.

Source(s):

http://www.iknowhair.com/frizzy-hair/

Hey:) Use Pro Naturals hair repair system products. Their shampoos, conditioner, hair masks and hair oils; their whole stuff do not roughens and dries hair out. Try get their products. You can moisturize your hair with argan oil, that stuff is the best for dry hair, it makes it really soft and strong and you won't get dry ends or anything. It smoothes hair down and makes it soft and healthy while preventing damage and split ends, My hair has way lots of benefits using them :)

Use conditioner and anti freeze shampoo :)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vidal-Sassoon-1-3-4-Cera...

a hair straightener. i use shampoos and they never do squat. hair flat iron straightener is the only thing that works for me

• luna

use anti freeze shampoo and conditioner, if that doesn't work use elvive anti firzz smoothing serum (i think thats what its called)

• Yeah of course...................... Flat iron it and that will make it longer and different for you!! :)