Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

URGENT: I need immediate help to lose weight!!!!?

Hello, I am a 22 year old man. I am 5-foot-7, and I weigh 205 pounds. I was 155 pounds in late 2007. I ballooned throughout 2008, up to 190 pounds, then I got down to 180 in late 2009. But from New Years onward, my weight just skyrocketed. This is the heaviest I have ever been. Several clothes can't fit me anymore. I would love to lose 25 pounds by New Year's. I have slacked off badly with exercise, and I have developed a bad habit for junk food and sweets. Please, can somebody help me. I am desperate at this point.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago

Nobody can help you - but yourself! You just finished answering your own question!!

You must make a commitment to YOURSELF to make improvements - or it aint gonna happen.

Dump the junk food, fast food garbage & sugary sweet soda's.

Get on a good, healthy, balanced diet, including plenty of boiled or steamed vegetables. Drink LOTS of water, fruit juices & fat free milk to help keep the traffic moving.

Snack on lots of RAW fruit & veggies to help put fiber in your system.

Get up one hour early EVERY morning & take a BRISK 30 minute walk - then - do the same thing again in the evening after dinner.

(That's 7 more hours of exercise per week you are not currently getting.) Start doing push ups - sit ups - pull ups - skipping rope - bike riding - swimming - running - jogging - skateboarding - rollerblading - & go bowling.

Get 8 hours sleep each nite. Avoid stress.

NO CHEATING !!!!

• Delany
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Start walking on the treadmill.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

work out

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.