What's that one ride called?

I've seen it from a LONNNG time ago but it's where you sit in this chair thing I think and you're strapped in and this guy on the outside turns the wheel making you spin in circles in one spot.

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    I think you are talking about a Human Gyroscope. You sit in the middle of two or three circles that all spin independently of each other and the person in the middle only rotates.


  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Woah. You do no you need to be more specific or people on yahoo answers will make fun of you. i'm not making fun of you but you need to be specific. and IDK what the ride is called. Because you need to be specific.

  • 1 decade ago

    There's lots of rides where you sit down and move in a circular motion. Please be more specific.

  • 1 decade ago

    Maybe it's chairswing. Hope i'm helped.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.